Dearheart Designs: Need A Little Advice!   

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Need A Little Advice!

I AM SO EXCITED THIS MORNING!  I have begun making glass tile pendants and they're coming out great!  I have always wanted to do them and I finally bought the materials last week.  They're adorable!  I've made many heart pendants for Valentine's Day and will be adding pictures to my website soon. 

I do need a little advice though.  I will be offering necklaces with them.  But, do you prefer silver-plated ball chain necklaces or the oraganza necklaces.  I ordered organze necklaces and they will be here next week.  I just wanted to know your preferences!

Thanks for helping out!

10 comments:

Shauna said...

I am new here! Would love if you come visit and follow me too! Have a beautiful day! :) Shauna

Ashley E said...

Thank you for entering my giveaway! I am following you now, and hosting a HOP if you would like to stop by and show off your new necklace making! I have a friend who does that, and she loves it!

kellyr78 said...

I like the silver-pleated ball chain necklaces best.

KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

Unknown said...

Hi, Kim! Following you back and wanted to thank you for visiting Just Write for Business! Have a GREAT day.

cookingvarieties said...

hi kimberly, came from rajee's . great giveaways, organze is lovely too. i am from the east,so am not involved :) just watching over.. nice blog here, i have decided to follow..
anyway, my first guest blogger had posted his cartoon quip. very nice, looking forward to your visit and would love to preserve your comment too and may be you would want to follow his blog :) have a nice day

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment and follow! I'm following you back and love your blog! Can't wait to keep up with you :)

Unknown said...

I wish I could make jewelry
Cool Blog- I will be back and often
Please take a minute & visit my blog.(Ineed more followers)
http://ismanthyhere.blogspot.com
Thanks
Mark

Unknown said...

Wonderful blog. I'm following you and can't wait to see your designs. Thank you for visiting and commenting on my blog. I hope you'll be back to visit. Feel free to "like" my page on face book and post your product updates there. Donna

Inject Gratis said...

Thank You.. :)

Panduan Lengkap cara mudah install cwm di andromax i3 tanpa pc Terbaru said...

Thank you very much.. :)