I wonder what the New Year will bring me and my family…My New Year’s resolution is to make more time for my children. As I think over the past year, the highlight is of course the birth of our son. He has forever changed our lives and I am such a better person because of him. He is simply…amazing.
Have you chosen a New Year’s Resolution yet? Well, you may want to enter this giveaway! Pear Tree Greetings is offering one of my readers 16 free What’s Your Resolution? – Photo New Year’s Cards! You can use these cards to share your New Year’s Resolutions with family and friends.

Pear Tree has also updated their Pear Tree Promo Code page. Check it out for more savings!
Buy It: Visit Pear Tree to purchase any of their products.
Win It: Pear Tree Greetings will give one winner 16 free What’s Your Resolution? – Photo New Year’s Cards. Please leave me a separate comment for each entry.
Mandatory Entry: Please complete the mandatory entry in order for all other entries to count. Please leave me a comment telling me what your New Year’s Resolution is for 2011.
Bonus Entries:
1. Follow Pear Tree Greetings on Facebook (1 entry)
2. Follow Pear Tree Greetings on Twitter (1 entry)
3. Follow Dearheart Designs publicly on Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
4. Follow my other blog, Tidbits From A Mom, publicly on Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
5. Follow me on Facebook (1 entries)
6. Follow me on Twitter (1 entries)
7. Vote for me on Picket Fence Blogs (2 entries)
8. Subscribe to Dearheart Designs through email or RSS Feed (3 entries)
This giveaway will end on January 2, 2011 at 9:00pm EST. The winner will be chosen through Random.org. The winner will be notified through email and will have 48 hours to respond. The winner will have until the end of December to redeem their gift card.
Disclaimer: I did not receive any monetary compensation for this post. The opinions expressed here are solely my own.






















41 comments:
I don't make resolutions pre se, but I would love to become more physically active in 2011. Thanks so much!
bridgestranslation at yahoo dot com
I follow you as bridgestranslation
bridgestranslation at yahoo dot com
I follow your other blog as bridgestranslation
bridgestranslation at yahoo dot com
My resolution is to not complain as much.
I follow your blog via GFC.
I follow your other blog via GFC.
brendashandmade@yahoo.com
I like you on Facebook. Brenda M.
brendashandmade@yahoo.com
I am going to work harder on my finances
I'm working on losing weight.
gingeroo616@aol.com
I don't make resolutions, but I am always looking for opportunities to do random acts of kindness. I think it's a huge part of making the world a better place.
I follow pear tree greetings on twitter (@OurVillageIs)
I'm following you on twitter (@OurVillageIs)
I like your page on FB (Catherine S)
I'm following with GFC
I'm following Tidbits with GFC
I think my resolution should be to play more, work less!
amandacrna(at)gmail(dot)com
Like Pear Tree Greetings on Facebook
amandacrna(at)gmail(dot)com
Following Dearheart Designs on GFC
amandacrna(at)gmail(dot)com
Following Tidbits Froma Mom on GFC
amandacrna(at)gmail(dot)com
Like Dearheart Designs on Facebook
amandacrna(at)gmail(dot)com
Voted on Picket Fences
amandacrna(at)gmail(dot)com
Picket Fences
amandacrna(at)gmail(dot)com
Email subscriber 1
amandacrna(at)gmail(dot)com
Email subscriber 2
amandacrna(at)gmail(dot)com
Email subscriber 3
amandacrna(at)gmail(dot)com
My new years resolution is to be a better mom to my kids, spending more time with them. :) THANKS! cindyorley @ akronohiomoms.com
I follow pear tree greetings on facebook and commented
THANKS! cindyorley @ akronohiomoms.com
I follow Pear Tree on twitter THANKS! cindyorley @ akronohiomoms.com
I am your facebook fan and commented. THANKS! cindyorley @ akronohiomoms.com
I follow dearheart on twiter. Cindy AkronOhioMoms THANKS! cindyorley @ akronohiomoms.com
I Follow Pear Tree Greetings on Facebook Valerie Sandel-Stayton
My_2_cents at hotmail dot com
I Follow Pear Tree Greetings on Twitter
Valeries_2cents
My_2_cents at hotmail dot com
I Follow Dearheart Designs publicly on Google Friend Connect
aimhighschool at wildblue dot net
My_2_cents at hotmail dot com
I follow Tidbits From A Mom, publicly on Google Friend Connect
aimhighschool at wildblue dot net
My_2_cents at hotmail dot com
I follow you on facebook
Valerie Sandel-Stayton
my_2_cents at hotmail dot com
I follow you on twitter Valeries_2cents
My_2_cents at hotmail dot com
I voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs entry 1
I voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs
entry 2
My_2_cents at hotmail dot com
I subscribed by email
My_2_cents at hotmail dot com
To run a 5K
sarahlovesvegas@hotmail
I follow sarah_roxy_21
sarahlovesvegas@hotmail
Post a Comment