
Personally, I like Valentine's Day. I know some people (many people I know) disagree with me. I am a firm believer in showing your love everyday, but I love doing the crafts and making heart sugar cookies with my daughter. I do love getting flowers from my husband as well. I would love it if we could have the opportunity to actually go out to dinner this year, but I don't believe that will happen because we're short on babysitters....oh well, there's always next year!
Each year, I help my daughter prepare her Valentine's cards for her friends. Typically they are the cutesie character kind. I recently received a sample pack of Kids' Valentine's Day Cards from Pear Tree Greetings. Each was simply adorable! Pear Tree has a variety of unique cards that your child is sure to love. One really cool card is the Queen of Hearts Card where you can actually place your daughter's face on the card! How cute!

Even though it is only January, summer will be here before you know it. With the summer months come graduations and weddings! Pear Tree Greetings can help you prepare for each of these memorable events. Pear Tree is featuring a new line of Graduation Announcements this month as well as address labels and thank you notes to match. In addition, Pear Tree has Save the Date Cards.
Pear Tree has deals on their Promo Code Page for Valentine's Cards and Birth Announcements, so be sure to check it out!
Buy It: Visit Pear Tree to purchase any of their products.
Win It: Pear Tree Greetings will give one winner 24 free Kids Valentine’s Day Cards. You can choose whichever Valentine's Card you want!! Please leave me a separate comment for each entry.
Mandatory Entry: Please complete the mandatory entry in order for all other entries to count. Please leave me a comment telling me which Kids' Valentine's Card is your favorite.
Bonus Entries:
1. Follow Pear Tree Greetings on Facebook (1 entry)
2. Follow Pear Tree Greetings on Twitter (1 entry)
3. Follow Dearheart Designs publicly on Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
4. Follow my other blog, Tidbits From A Mom, publicly on Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
5. Follow me on Facebook (1 entries)
6. Follow me on Twitter (1 entries)
7. Vote for me on Picket Fence Blogs (2 entries)
8. Subscribe to Dearheart Designs through email or RSS Feed (2 entries)
9. Enter one of my giveaways on Tidbits From A Mom (2 entries)
This giveaway will end on February 6, 2011 at 9:00pm EST. The winner will be chosen through Random.org. The winner will be notified through email and will have 48 hours to respond. The winner will have until the end of February to redeem their gift card.
Disclaimer: I did not receive any monetary compensation for this post. I received samples of Valentine's Cards. The opinions expressed here are solely my own.






















32 comments:
I LOVE the Dinosaur Fever colorable cards! They're so cute, and I think anything that doubles as a coloring book page is awesome.
I love the Purple Flower Cards!
lomargieatgmaildotcom
We love the Love Stamp Photo Card
dakotaring at yahoo dot com
Following Pear Tree Greetings on Facebook (Fluffy Giveaways)
dakotaring at yahoo dot com
Following Pear Tree Greetings on Twitter (@Rachelhooey)
dakotaring at yahoo dot com
Following you on Twitter (@Rachelhooey)
dakotaring at yahoo dot com
Following Dearheart Designs publicly on Google Friend Connect(Rachel)
dakotaring at yahoo dot com
Following Tidbits From A Mom publicly on Google Friend Connect(Rachel)
dakotaring at yahoo dot com
Voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs (entry 1)
dakotaring at yahoo dot com
Voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs (entry 2)
dakotaring at yahoo dot com
Following you on Facebook (Fluffy Giveaways)
dakotaring at yahoo dot com
Subscribed to Dearheart Designs through RSS Feed via Google Reader
dakotaring at yahoo dot com
Subscribed to Dearheart Designs through RSS Feed via Google Reader
(entry 2)
dakotaring at yahoo dot com
I like the Queen of Hearts design
angiewattie@yahoo.com
I Follow Pear Tree Greetings on Facebook (1 entry)
angiewattie@yahoo.com
I Follow Pear Tree Greetings on Twitter (1 entry)
angiewattie@yahoo.com
I Follow Dearheart Designs publicly on Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
angiewattie@yahoo.com
I Follow your other blog, Tidbits From A Mom, publicly on Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
angiewattie@yahoo.com
I Follow you on Facebook (1 entries)
angiewattie@yahoo.com
I Follow you on Twitter (1 entry)
angiewattie@yahoo.com
I Voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs (1 of 2 entries)
angiewattie@yahoo.com
I Voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs (2 of 2 entries)
angiewattie@yahoo.com
Post a Comment