Dearheart Designs: Pear Tree Greetings $30 Gift Card Giveaway!   

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Pear Tree Greetings $30 Gift Card Giveaway!

With the holiday season officially upon us, I have been thinking about all the things on my “To Do List”. One of the things on my list is the annual Christmas card. I love sending and receiving cards. Whose card am I going to receive first this year? I can’t wait to hang them all up!

Pear Tree Greetings has beautiful Christmas cards! I love that Pear Tree has cards that vary from the traditional rectangle or square card. Check out this Christmas Ornament card – I am loving this unique card!


Photobucket

Pear Tree has also added new deals to their Pear Tree Promo Codepage, including deals on Christmas Cards and Thanksgiving Invitations!

I have also been so impressed by Pear Tree Greetings’ generosity and I want to share what they have been doing. Pear Tree has developed the Operation Gratitude project. They are sending color-in Christmas cards to teachers around the nation who sign up to have their students color in the snowman and write a message thanking our men and women serving overseas for their dedication and hard work they provide this country. I am sure our servicemen and women will love these pictures and they will mean the world to them during this tough time of being away from their families.



Photobucket

Pear Tree is also giving back this holiday season by partnering with the American Cancer Society. They have designed six exclusive Christmas cards and by purchasing one of those cards, 100% of the proceeds go to the American Cancer Society.

Now on to the giveaway! Pear Tree Greetings is generously offering one of my readers a $30 Gift Card (in the form of a coupon code) to be used on ANYTHING on their site!

Buy It: Visit Pear Tree to purchase any of their products.

Win It: Pear Tree Greetings will give one winner a $30 Gift Card in the form of a coupon code. Please leave me a separate comment for each entry.

Mandatory Entry: Please complete the mandatory entry in order for all other entries to count. Please leave me a comment telling me what you are thankful for this year.

Bonus Entries:
1. Follow Pear Tree Greetings on Facebook (1 entry)
2. Follow Pear Tree Greetings on Twitter (1 entry)
3. Follow Dearheart Designs publicly on Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
4. Follow my other blog, Tidbits From A Mom, publicly on Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
5. Follow me on Facebook
6. Follow me on Twitter (2 entries)
7. Vote for me on Picket Fence Blogs (2 entries)
8. Follow me on Networked Blogs (2 entries)
9. Subscribe to Dearheart Designs through email or RSS Feed (3 entries)
10. Vote for my son Joey in the Gerber contest HERE(5 entries)

This giveaway will end on December 4, 2010 at 9:00pm EST. The winner will be chosen through Random.org. The winner will be notified through email and will have 48 hours to respond. The winner will have until the end of December to redeem their gift card.

Disclaimer: I did not receive any monetary compensation for this post.  The opinions expressed here are solely my own.

49 comments:

Deb Anderson said...

Aside from everything else that I'm thankful for, I'm thankful that I still ahve a job!! I may not have one after the first of the year, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. For now I have a lot to be thankful for!! :)

Mgmommy0930 said...

I am thankful for my God and my family. I know, thats what most people say but its really what I am thankful for.

CheekyMommaof2 said...

This year I'm thankful for good health, great family and friends. I'm thankful for each and every single day that I get to spend with them!

Bridget

cheekymommaof2@live.com

CheekyMommaof2 said...

I Follow Dearheart Designs publicly on Google Friend Connect

Bridget
cheekymommaof2@live.com

Lynne said...

I am thankful for my family. I am so thankful that my son and my father are still with us.

Lynne said...

I subscribed via email#1

Lynne said...

I subscribe via email #2

Lynne said...

I subscribe via email #3

Lynne said...

I voted for your blog #1

Lynne said...

I voted for your blog #2

Thanks for the chance to win.

Lynne said...

I voted for your blog #3

Thirty-One Gifts by Lauren said...

Im thankful for my healthy husband and son!

laurencoleson@gmail.com

Thirty-One Gifts by Lauren said...

I "like" Pear Tree Greeting on FB

laurencoleson@gmail.com

Thirty-One Gifts by Lauren said...

I "like" DearHeart Designs on FB

laurencoleson@gmail.com

Thirty-One Gifts by Lauren said...

I follow your network blog

laurencoleson@gmail.com

CerenaLeigh said...

I am thankful that the desserts I mae for Thanksgiving came out perfect!!! I was in charge of desserts and I was pretty nervous! My family loved them thankfully!

Cerena-Leigh
Luckycldh(at)aol(dot)com

ProjectHope7 said...

I am thankful to be alive!... Seriously~ tomorrow marks my 4th anniversary since the doctors told me I had less than 30 days left, most likely. Still battling serious life threatening illness and a recent fractured foot, but oh , so very thankful for each day He gives me!


Cathy B
pbprojecthope at yahoo dot com
@projecthope7
http://palmbreezeliving.blogspot.com
..(above site has low entries ends tomorrow!)
http://insearchofthebest.blogspot.com

ProjectHope7 said...

I follow Pear tree on twitter!

Cathy B
pbprojecthope at yahoo dot com
@projecthope7
http://palmbreezeliving.blogspot.com
..(above site has low entries ends tomorrow!)
http://insearchofthebest.blogspot.com

ProjectHope7 said...

I now follow you on twitter. 1

Cathy B
pbprojecthope at yahoo dot com
@projecthope7
http://palmbreezeliving.blogspot.com
..(above site has low entries ends tomorrow!)
http://insearchofthebest.blogspot.com

ProjectHope7 said...

I now follow you on twitter. 2

Cathy B
pbprojecthope at yahoo dot com
@projecthope7
http://palmbreezeliving.blogspot.com
..(above site has low entries ends tomorrow!)
http://insearchofthebest.blogspot.com

ProjectHope7 said...

am a new subscriber! 1

Cathy B
pbprojecthope at yahoo dot com
@projecthope7
http://palmbreezeliving.blogspot.com
..(above site has low entries ends tomorrow!)
http://insearchofthebest.blogspot.com

ProjectHope7 said...

am a new subscriber! 2

Cathy B
pbprojecthope at yahoo dot com
@projecthope7
http://palmbreezeliving.blogspot.com
..(above site has low entries ends tomorrow!)
http://insearchofthebest.blogspot.com

ProjectHope7 said...

am a new subscriber! 3

Cathy B
pbprojecthope at yahoo dot com
@projecthope7
http://palmbreezeliving.blogspot.com
..(above site has low entries ends tomorrow!)
http://insearchofthebest.blogspot.com

Giant Sis said...

I am thankful for my new job and how much I love it!
wilburnnewsome atyahoodotcom

Giant Sis said...

I Follow Pear Tree Greetings on Facebook (liz t. newsome)
wilburnnewsome atyahoodotcom

Giant Sis said...

I Follow Pear Tree Greetings on Twitter (giantsis)
wilburnnewsome atyahoodotcom

Giant Sis said...

I Follow you on Facebook
(liz t. newsome)
wilburnnewsome atyahoodotcom

Giant Sis said...

I Follow you on Twitter (giantsis)
#1
wilburnnewsome atyahoodotcom

Giant Sis said...

I Follow you on Twitter (giantsis)
#2
wilburnnewsome atyahoodotcom

Giant Sis said...

I Voted on Picket Fence Blogs!
#1
wilburnnewsome atyahoodotcom

Giant Sis said...

I Voted on Picket Fence Blogs!
#2
wilburnnewsome atyahoodotcom

amandacrna said...

I am thankful for my beautiful, sweet son, my amazing husband, and my supportive parents.

amandacrna(at)gmail(dot)com

amandacrna said...

Like Pear Tree Greetings on Facebook

amandacrna(at)gmail(dot)com

amandacrna said...

Following on GFC

amandacrna(at)gmail(dot)com

amandacrna said...

Following Tidbits From A Mom on GFC

amandacrna(at)gmail(dot)com

amandacrna said...

Voted on Picket Fences

amandacrna(at)gmail(dot)com

amandacrna said...

Voted on Picket Fences 2

amandacrna(at)gmail(dot)com

amandacrna said...

Following on Networked Blogs

amandacrna(at)gmail(dot)com

amandacrna said...

Following on Networked Blogs 2

amandacrna(at)gmail(dot)com

amandacrna said...

Email subscriber

amandacrna(at)gmail(dot)com

amandacrna said...

Email subscriber 2

amandacrna(at)gmail(dot)com

amandacrna said...

Email subscriber 3

amandacrna(at)gmail(dot)com

Cindy ORley said...

I am thankful for my 2 healthy kids and my loving husband. cindy @akronohiomoms.com Thanks for the chance to win!

Cindy ORley said...

I follow Pear Tree on Facebook. cindy @akronohiomoms.com Thanks for the chance to win!

Cindy ORley said...

I follow Pear Tree on twitter AkronOhioMoms cindy @akronohiomoms.com Thanks for the chance to win!

Cindy ORley said...

I follow tidbits on google Cindy AkronOhioMOms cindy @akronohiomoms.com Thanks for the chance to win!

Cindy ORley said...

I follow Dearheart on facebook cindy @akronohiomoms.com Thanks for the chance to win!

Cindy ORley said...

I follow Dearheart on twitter AkronOhioMOms cindy @akronohiomoms.com Thanks for the chance to win!

Cindy ORley said...

I follow dearheart on twitter, Entry 2 cindy @akronohiomoms.com Thanks for the chance to win!