Dearheart Designs: Finally...I Found A New Template   

Friday, July 23, 2010

Finally...I Found A New Template

It's 1am and I can't even see straight. I have been scouring the web for a new template (because mine is just too plain) as well as watching "Marley & Me" (and crying of course even though I've seen it several times). Finally, I found a template, but I am WAY too tired to install it now. It will have to wait until tomorrow. Hopefully, I don't screw it up! Tomorrow - more blog hopping! I finished another Awareness Bracelet as well. This one is for Pediatric Mastocytosis. I'll post a picture after I've slept :))

6 comments:

Design It Chic said...

Thanks for joining with us on Boost My Blog Friday!You rock! Naturally i am following you back and ope to see you next Friday too! And if you need any blog help or easy HTML tips, you know where to come;)Happy Friday!!

Sassy Sites! said...

CUTE BLOG!! I'm your newest follower! Visting yours from Sassy Sites... :)

Unknown said...

i love ths template, i wish it was in chocolate LOL i found a few but not the one i wanted
thank you for hopping with me and sharing the iFiH-badge
Christy Home-Mom.com

smashbravo said...

Hello :)
The new template does suit the blog very nicely.
Thanks for following us, we are now following you back.
Have a great weekend.

Lady J said...

Stopping by from NFF...love the bracelets!

Rachel said...

Thanks for the follow, I'm following you back. I hope you have a great weekend!

Frugal For My Friends