Dearheart Designs: It's Friday and It's Time for More Blog Hopping!   

Friday, July 9, 2010

It's Friday and It's Time for More Blog Hopping!

I am participating in 2 blog hops today - with both @Home-Mom and Reviews and Giveaways by the Chickenista. If you would like to find new blogs and meet some new friends, click on the links below to read more about these Blog Hops!




5 comments:

Janay said...

Thanks Kimberly! Blog hops are a great way to meet other bloggers, win free contest giveaways, and advertise your blog content.

I look forward to more of your posts.

Best regards,
Janay
Janay Green's Greeting Cards and Handmade Jewelry

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

The jewelry you have on a previous post is gorgeous! Congrats on your baby, I'll continue to check out your blog, thanks!

Home-Mom said...

thanks for hopping with me ;) have a great weekend i'm a new follower too

Home-Mom said...

I didn't see your linky in the list but added it this time. I'm doing a new feature blogger for my #2 spot and a short review of their blog for fridays. Entering you since you posted my badge in your post
(in the future you'll be featured if you post the badge in the sidebar or your blog)
thanks for the love!

Home-Mom said...

thanks so much for joining me last week the weeks go by so fast now that I have something planned for each day ;)