
Sunday, July 4, 2010
New Swarovski Crystal Mental Health Awareness Bracelet
I love that I have been able to put my love of creating jewelry to good use. Creating awareness bracelets is a way for me to help others support causes that are important to them. 10% of the proceeds is donated to charity and you are able to wear the colors associated with a particular cause. The bracelets can promote discussion on topics when others comment or ask about your bracelet. In addition to my Dearheart Designs business, I have worked in the field of mental health for over 10 years. I have worked with children, teens, and adults in outpatient clinics, schools, and homeless and battered women's shelters. I have witnessed how mental health issues affect the entire family. I have created two Swarovski Crystal Mental Health Awareness Bracelets. 10% of the proceeds of these bracelets will be donated to The Foundation for Mental Health.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















1 comment:
I commend you for using your creativity to promote awareness about various illnesses and disorders that affect us. Many people are still ignorant to different health issues that plague our society despite PSAs, commercials, and print materials.
Mental health issues affect many families, especially because many are hereditary. I like that you use your gift of jewelry making to help people reveal it instead of concealing it.
Best regards,
Janay
http://janaygreen.blogspot.com
Post a Comment