The devastation in the Gulf is unbelievable. The fact that the water is spreading the oil and harming the ocean and wildlife is strictly depressing. The National Wildlife Federation has established the Oil Spill Restoration Fund to raise money towards repairing the damage. I have created swarovski crystal bracelets to help raise money for this fund. 10% of the proceeds from each bracelet will be donated. Each bracelet will be personalized with your choice of sterling silver charm - an awareness ribbon charm, a turtle, whale's tail, or seagull.
4 comments:
Beautiful bracelets!!! Looking forward to seeing more of your work!
this is great.. how much are these? anything to raise money for the animals hurt from the oil spill---
THESE ARE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! Love them. Great cause. I'm so glad they've capped the leak - crossing my fingers that it works out so those beautiful creatures can begin recovering. Thanks for stopping by and following! :)
Thank you! The bracelets range from $29.50-$39.50. I have one more bracelet that I need to post as well! The charms are so cute - you can check them out at my website - http://dearheartdesigns.com
Thanks for coming and following!
Post a Comment