I am working off very little sleep today (I think my 3-month-old may be teething), but still blog hopping of course! I am participating in the hops that are linked below. If you're interested in participating, just click on the link to read more about them.

8 comments:
Hi! I'm a new follower via Google Friend Connect! I found you through the Friday Blog Hop. Hope you can stop by. :)
-Ai Mei
http://StudentSavingBucks.blogspot.com
I am following you back from the blog hops! Thanks so much for visiting The Foodie Mommie. Your jewelry is beautiful!
Thanks for the follow. Can't wait to visit your blog!
LakeMom
www.survivingmotherhoodwithhumor.com
Thanks for stopping by. I'm following you back. Can't wait to come back and read more!
Katy
www.kdbuggie.blogspot.com
Your handiwork is beautiful, and I really appreciate the heart you have in sharing your profits with those in need.
I'm following back!
(and good luck getting some sleep yourself!)
thanks for linking up and hopping with me
following you back
christy Home-Mom.com
Thanks for stopping by. Your jewelry is very pretty.
New follower
~Crystal
Stopping by to say hello from]
new friend friday.
http://karieschiccreations.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment