Dearheart Designs: Meet Me On Monday   

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Meet Me On Monday

It's the 7th edition of "Meet Me On Monday" hosted by Never Growing Old. If you're interested in participating, simply click on the link below and post and answer the questions on your blog. It's a great way to get to know other bloggers!

1. What one food could you eat every day? Pizza for sure.

Photobucket

2. Do you wear glasses or contacts? Glasses most of the time, but I put my contacts in from time to time.
Photobucket

3. What kind of cell phone do you have? The Droid and I absolutely love it!
Photobucket

4. What did you have for dinner last night? Left over spaghetti and meatballs.
Photobucket

5. What is your favorite candy? Twizzlers
Photobucket

12 comments:

Java said...

I heard the droid is an awesome phone! Maybe next time! I just got my blackberry....my hubby loves twizzlers!

J Rodney said...

I love pizza too!

I am stopping by from Meet Me On Monday. I’m your newest follower. I would love it, if you would come join me at Follow Us Monday Morning too.

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you! Have a great day!

Stacie said...

I almost got a droid but wasn't sure if I would like it only because I had a touch screen phone and I wasn't crazy about it and went back to the blackberry. I so forgot about Twizzlers. I love them.

Sheri said...

I recently got a Droid, and I am SO addicted. It's like a mini, more-portable laptop!

the Chacogirl said...

Twizzlers! I started drooling when I saw that pail full! I haven't had any in years! I'm here, a little late maybe, from Meet me on monday! Love your blog design, I just changed mine last week too! hugs from Paraguay, the chacogirl!

Dawn K. said...

I'm a Twizzler fan myself! Enjoy your blog and am a new follower from TTA!

Dawn
www.thewayiseethings.typepad.com

Hollywood Glamorous said...

Following you back :)
Hollywood Chic

Gretchen Seefried said...

Coming over to follow you! I love Twizzlers too! Going to check out your blog!

That Girl's Deals said...

Yum, I love Twizzlers too! I am now following from Tuesdays Tag Along... nice to meet you. Hope you will come visit me at www.thatgirlsdeals.com

Anonymous said...

I'm your newest follower from Tuesday Tag-Alongs!

http://lolaviebyamber.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Hi There!

Visiting from Tag Along Tuesday! Great blog and I look forward to your posts!

I am a new follower through Google Connect. Please stop by sometime and visit my blog at www.styleingenuity.com.

- Shelli :)