I wasn't able to post this yesterday, sorry! I was spending the day with my in-laws in Maine and then felt kind of sick when I got home. It was weird not to be on the computer to be honest!
I think it's easier to focus on the things I like about myself compared to things I don't like (for obvious reasons) Even though I'm critical of myself, I am proud of certain things. Let's start with the superficial stuff! I like my blue eyes and my curly hair.
I like that I have an ear for music and can learn languages easily.
It's weird because I can be very shy, but for the most part I can talk to anyone. People from all walks of life - from the most conservative to those that are as different from me as humanly possible.
I can talk the most angry parent down and calm them so they will talk to me. I can build relationships with them in order to help their children.
I like that I like to clean! WEIRD! I know, but I enjoy it and it's relaxing to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















No comments:
Post a Comment