Day 09 → Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.
There are several people that I have drifted apart from over time. I think about them often and smile. These are girlfriends from high school and college. Life just got in the way. After I had my daughter, my life was consumed with caring for her. Then, a couple of years ago, my husband was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. I became completely self-absorbed and I pulled away from everyone. Now, I have a new baby....:)
It's rare for me to get together with people beside girlfriends from work and my neighbors. There isn't any time! I get so little sleep as it is! I am sad about it, but I don't see a way to change things right now. I really depend on Facebook to keep me in touch with people from my past! It has been wonderful to reconnect, but our relationships are not the same :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















6 comments:
I am your newest follower via TTA. Looking forward to read more from you.
http://dwivedi2326.blogspot.com/2010/05/frienship.html
oops!! I am already a follower. These days I am also taking 30 days of truth challenge.
You have a great blog :)
http://dwivedi2326.blogspot.com/2010/05/frienship.html
Definitely miss my high school best friend. Talk to her some but not like I use to.
I'm following you now on this blog as well.
Colleen
www.shibleysmiles.com
Glad to follow you!
You may visit my site at http://olahmomma.com.
You can also share your site with us at http://olahmomma.com/mylounge and avail of our member benefits, or submit your product deals as a merchant; or as a Non-Merchant, your pre-owned items for sale, trade or just to give away at http://olahmomma.com/sweetdeals.
Newest follower from MBC. Would love for you to visit my blog and follow. I look forward to reading more of your blog when I have more time. I so know what you mean about the FB part! lol
Hi Kim, here from a hop ... but now scrolling down and reading all your days so far.
Where did this come from, did you make up the headings or did someone send it to you - or will I get to that the further I read - lol!
OK, back to reading ...
Post a Comment