Dearheart Designs: 30 Days of Truth - Day 4   

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 4

Day 04 → Something you have to forgive someone for.

hmmm....I have a family member that did something unspeakable years ago and I just can't forgive her for it.  So, I will choose to talk about my father :)  I used to harbor an immense amount of resentment towards my father for his contribution to the ending of my parents' marriage.  But, I am happy to say that I have worked through the majority of those feelings.  I have come to accept him for the way he is and I know that I am never going to change him.  Once I was able to realize this, I was able to build a relationship with him and I am so thankful for that.  I have a great relationship with him now! :))

No comments: