Dearheart Designs: Meet Me Monday   

Monday, July 12, 2010

Meet Me Monday

Time for the Meet Me Monday Questions from Never Growing Old! This is a blog hop, so if you'd like to post this to your blog, you get retrieve the link below.

What do you normally eat for breakfast?
I usually eat a Thomas's English Muffin or a bowl of cheerios.
Photobucket


What kind of car do you drive?
I drive an an Acura MDX - I don't know if I will ever drive anything else. It saved my life in a bad car accident last year.
Photobucket


Have you ever met a famous person?
I met Brendan Frasier when I was younger. I was working at Shreve, Crump, & Low in Boston and he was filming the movie Mrs. Winterbourne.
Photobucket


What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
I love peppermint stick with hot fudge sauce!
Photobucket

Which TV channel do you watch the most?
I think I probably watch ABC or FOX the most.
Photobucket

7 comments:

Ai Mei said...

Hey! I'm a new follower, following via Google Friend Connect. Found you though the Monday blog hop! OMG! Lucky you! I have such an obsession with that man! Loved him in that movie, him and his "dead twin" lol

Ai Mei-
http://StudentSavingBucks.com

Audrey said...

I like a bagel with Apple Cinnamon Cheerios my self once in a while :)
Thanks for stopping in my blog - following you back :)

Candace said...

Hi!

Thanks so much for stopping by and for following. My hubby is from NH! We were just up there. I am now your newest follower. Love what I see over here. I am looking forward to stopping back by when I have a little more time and getting to know you.

Take care and thanks again!
Candace

Jessica Warrick said...

Hi Kimberly im now following you back.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! now following!!

ethnically ambiguous said...

Thanks so much for stopping by via Meet Me Monday. i think what you are doing in terms of creating awarness jewelry is beautiful. When fundage becomes available I most definetly will add purchaser to my current status as new blog follower.
Oh and I had the hugest crush on Brendan Frasier for the longest time. He's still in my top 10. Until later.
EA

Java said...

Wow Kimberly I love that car!!!

Great answers! Thanks for participating!