Dearheart Designs: Dearheart Designs Swarovski Crystal Bracelet Giveaway!   

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Dearheart Designs Swarovski Crystal Bracelet Giveaway!

I’m so excited this is my first giveaway! One winner will win a Swarovski Crystal Bracelet that features Light Rose Swarovski Crystals, Swarovski Crystal rondelles, sterling silver beads, and Bali bead caps. It is closed with a sterling silver trigger clasp and is made with professional beading wire.


Photobucket


Giveaway:

One person will win this Light Rose and Sterling Silver Swarovski Crystal Bracelet. The bracelet will be customized to fit the winner’s wrist.

How to enter:
Mandatory Entry:

This entry must be completed for all of your other entries to count. Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Please make sure to leave your email address in at least one of your entries.

Visit Dearheart Designs and tell me what kind of Awareness Bracelet you would like or what new kind of Awareness Bracelet I should make.

Bonus entries:

Follow me through Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
Follow Tidbits From A Mom through Google Friend Connect (2 entries)
Follow Dearheart Designs on Facebook (1 entry)
Follow Tidbits From A Mom on Facebook (1 entry)
Follow Dearheart Designs on Twitter (1 entry)
Follow Tidbits From A Mom on Twitter. (2 entries)
Tweet about this giveaway – leave your Twitter link please. You may tweet once per day for bonus entries. (3 entries)

RT #win a #handmade Swarovski Crystal Bracelet from @DearheartDesign
http://bit.ly/c1rjrF #giveaway

Blog about this giveway and provide me with a link to your blog in your comment (4 entries)

Yay! Good luck!
This giveaway is open to US residents aged 18 and up and will end on September 30, 2010 at 11:59pm EST. I will use Random.org to choose the winner. Once the winner is notified through email, they will have 48 hours to respond.

98 comments:

Janay said...

I already follow through Google Connect.
Janay
janay (at) janaygreen (dot) com

Janay said...

I follow Tidbits From a Mom through Google Connect.
Janay
janay (at) janaygreen (dot) com

Janay said...

I would love to see an awareness bracelet specifically for bipolar disorder or Attention Deficit Disorder.
Janay
janay (at) janaygreen (dot) com

Janay said...

I like Dearheart Designs on Facebook.
Janay
janay (at) janaygreen (dot) com

Janay said...

I like Tidbits From a Mom on Facebook.
Janay
janay (at) janaygreen (dot) com

Janay said...

I follow Dearheart Designs on Twitter.
Janay
janay (at) janaygreen (dot) com

Janay said...

I follow Tidbits on Twitter.
Janay
janay (at) janaygreen (dot) com

Janay said...

I tweeted this giveaway on Twitter http://twitter.com/janaygreen/status/22529410980
Janay
janay (at) janaygreen (dot) com

Janay said...

Kim, I blogged about your giveaway here: http://janaygreen.blogspot.com/2010/08/september-2010-bracelet-giveaway.html.
Janay
janay (at) janaygreen (dot) com

Good luck with your giveaway. I will spread the word!

Anonymous said...

Swarovski Crystal Mental Health Awareness Bracelets

livingoutloud3@gmail.com

Mama Hen said...

Thank you for joining Mama's Little Nestwork! Make sure to visit each week and comment. Bloglove! You have a great blog! Welcome to the Nestwork!

Mama Hen

Becky Jane said...

I like the Children's Awareness Bracelet.

Thanks, Becky Jane
myelevenreasons@gmail.com
Raising kids can be a lot like weeding the rose bed...well worth it, but...OUCH!
http://myelevenreasons.blogspot.com/

Becky Jane said...

GFC Follower!

Thanks, Becky Jane
myelevenreasons@gmail.com
Raising kids can be a lot like weeding the rose bed...well worth it, but...OUCH!
http://myelevenreasons.blogspot.com/

Becky Jane said...

GFC Follower of Tidbits...

Thanks, Becky Jane
myelevenreasons@gmail.com
Raising kids can be a lot like weeding the rose bed...well worth it, but...OUCH!
http://myelevenreasons.blogspot.com/

Becky Jane said...

GFC Follower of Tidbits...

Thanks, Becky Jane
myelevenreasons@gmail.com
Raising kids can be a lot like weeding the rose bed...well worth it, but...OUCH!
http://myelevenreasons.blogspot.com/

Becky Jane said...

FB Dearheart Designs!

Thanks, Becky Jane
myelevenreasons@gmail.com
Raising kids can be a lot like weeding the rose bed...well worth it, but...OUCH!
http://myelevenreasons.blogspot.com/

Becky Jane said...

FB Tidbits...

Thanks, Becky Jane
myelevenreasons@gmail.com
Raising kids can be a lot like weeding the rose bed...well worth it, but...OUCH!
http://myelevenreasons.blogspot.com/

star84vu said...

I really like the children's awareness bracelet. This is the first time I have seen your work and it is beautiful!

samantha.holcomb at gmail dot com

star84vu said...

I follow you with GFC

star84vu said...

I follow Tidbits from a Mom via GFC
#1

star84vu said...

I follow Tidbits from a Mom via GFC
#2

star84vu said...

I like you on FB

star84vu said...

I like Tidbits from a Mom on FB

star84vu said...

I follow you on twitter @star84vu

star84vu said...

I follow Tidbits from a Mom on twitter @star84vu
#1

star84vu said...

I follow Tidbits from a Mom on twitter @star84vu
#2

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/22953695346
#1

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/22953695346
#2

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/22953695346
#3

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/23024855889
samantha.holcomb at gmail dot com
#1

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/23024855889
samantha.holcomb at gmail dot com
#2

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/23024855889
samantha.holcomb at gmail dot com
#3

Jennie said...

I like the Swarovski Crystal & Silver Gulf Coast Oil Spill Support Bracelet with the turtle charm.

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/23207678550
#1

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/23207678550
#2

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/23207678550
#3

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/23880679092
#1

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/23880679092
#2

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/23880679092
#3

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/24033860902
#1

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/24033860902
#2

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/24033860902
#3

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/24153336709
samantha.holcomb at gmail dot com
#1

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/24153336709
samantha.holcomb at gmail dot com
#2

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/24153336709
samantha.holcomb at gmail dot com
#3

Janay said...

I tweeted this giveaway on Twitter http://twitter.com/janaygreen/status/24172761396
Janay
janay (at) janaygreen (dot) com

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/24248154897
samantha.holcomb at gmail dot com
#1

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/24248154897
samantha.holcomb at gmail dot com
#2

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/24248154897
samantha.holcomb at gmail dot com
#3

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/24293190750
samantha.holcomb at gmail dot com
#1

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/24293190750
samantha.holcomb at gmail dot com
#2

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/24293190750
samantha.holcomb at gmail dot com
#3

Janay said...

I tweeted this giveaway on Twitter http://twitter.com/janaygreen/status/24394445386
Janay
janay (at) janaygreen (dot) com

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/24404199339
samantha.holcomb at gmail dot com
#1

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/24404199339
samantha.holcomb at gmail dot com
#2

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/24404199339
samantha.holcomb at gmail dot com
#3

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/24538906079
samantha.holcomb at gmail dot com

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/24579474597
#1

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/24579474597
#2

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/24579474597
#3

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/24729934009
#1

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/24729934009
#2

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/24729934009
#5

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/25179717398
samantha.holcomb at gmail dot com
#1

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/25179717398
samantha.holcomb at gmail dot com
#2

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/25179717398
samantha.holcomb at gmail dot com
#3

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/25266396870
samantha.holcomb at gmail dot com
#1

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/25266396870
samantha.holcomb at gmail dot com
#2

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/25266396870
samantha.holcomb at gmail dot com
#3

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/25368818741
samantha.holcomb at gmail dot com
#1

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/25368818741
samantha.holcomb at gmail dot com
#2

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/25368818741
samantha.holcomb at gmail dot com
#3

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/25466167328
samantha.holcomb at gmail dot com
#1

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/25466167328
samantha.holcomb at gmail dot com
#2

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/25466167328
samantha.holcomb at gmail dot com
#3

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/25608107012

samantha.holcomb at gmail dot com
#1

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/25608107012

samantha.holcomb at gmail dot com
#2

star84vu said...

http://twitter.com/star84vu/status/25608107012

samantha.holcomb at gmail dot com
#3

jhitomi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jennai said...

I like the Autism Awareness Bracelets
HobartsMama {AT} AOL.COM

Linda R. said...

I like the Children`s Awareness Bracelets

lyromero77 at yahoo dot com

Linda R. said...

I follow Tidbits From A Mom on GFC (linda r)

lyromero77 at yahoo dot com

entry#1

Linda R. said...

I follow Tidbits From A Mom on GFC (linda r)

lyromero77 at yahoo dot com

entry#2

Linda R. said...

I like Dearheart Designs on Facebook (charming linda)

lyromero77 at yahoo dot com

Linda R. said...

I like Tidbits From A Mom on Facebook (charming linda)

lyromero77 at yahoo dot com

Linda R. said...

I follow Dearheart Designs on Twitter @luvlybrunette77

lyromero77 at yahoo dot com

Linda R. said...

I follow Tidbits From A Mom on Twitter @luvlybrunette77

lyromero77 at yahoo dot com

entry#1

Linda R. said...

I follow Tidbits From A Mom on Twitter @luvlybrunette77

lyromero77 at yahoo dot com

entry#2

Linda R. said...

tweet:
http://twitter.com/luvlybrunette77/status/25999112981

lyromero77 at yahoo dot com

entry#1

Linda R. said...

tweet:
http://twitter.com/luvlybrunette77/status/25999112981

lyromero77 at yahoo dot com

entry#2

Linda R. said...

tweet:
http://twitter.com/luvlybrunette77/status/25999112981

lyromero77 at yahoo dot com

entry#3

lori said...

I like the Mental Health Awareness bracelet. I think an awareness bracelet for ADD would be great!

jhitomi said...

I like the Atutism Awareness bracelet! Thank you very much for your kind correction to my entry!
jhbalvin at gmail dot com

Anja M. said...

I like the Breast Cancer awareness Bracelet.

anjathisandthat at yahoo dot com

Anja M. said...

I follow you via GFC. (Anja M.)

anjathisandthat at yahoo dot com

Anja M. said...

I follow Tidbits from a Mom via GFC. #1

anjathisandthat at yahoo dot com

Anja M. said...

I follow Tidbits from a Mom via GFC. #2

anjathisandthat at yahoo dot com

Anja M. said...

I follow Dearheart Designs on Facebook. (Anja Mu****)

anjathisandthat at yahoo dot com