Hi! Following you now from the new Tuesday blog Hop!
Hope you'll stop by and check out This for That (place for u to link up and get votes, retweets, giveaway entries, followers, etc.), the Low Entry Lowdown (daily post of low entry giveaways from many different blogs), or the Twitter Party Calendar!
My father was a plumber, but when he retired he made jewelry. Interesting change, isn't it?
He bought stone like tiger eye, cut them and shaped them with his equipment in the basement and made bracelets, rings and necklaces. He also made spoon rings which are coming back now. When he passed away we discovered some stone that he hadn't used yet and a whole collection of spoon rings that he had saved in a box. My kids love them!
found you on bloggy moms and am following both your blogs. Tried to leave a comment on your other site and I could not finish the word verfification because it would not let me scroll down to see the whole word and put it in.
My blogs http://tawnasplan.blogspot.com http://btrbb.blogspot.com http://tawnassecret.blogspot.com
Hey there - Thanks for the follow! Tried to leave a comment on your new blog but it didn't let me see the box to type in the word verification. ~Kimberlee
Hi! My name is Kim and I am the Owner/Designer of Dearheart Designs. Most members of my family have been involved in someway or another in "the jewelry business". I take after my grandmother in the designing aspect, which makes me pretty proud!
14 comments:
Thanks for joining in on the Tuesday Blog Hop! I'm following back.
Thanks for linking up to my blog hop. I'm now following both your blogs. Have a great week.
Cheers,
Tiffany
NimblerGrove
I love blog hops too.
Hi! I'm a new follower of your awesome blog.
Happy Tuesday!
Hi! Following you now from the new Tuesday blog Hop!
Hope you'll stop by and check out This for That (place for u to link up and get votes, retweets, giveaway entries, followers, etc.), the Low Entry Lowdown (daily post of low entry giveaways from many different blogs), or the Twitter Party Calendar!
Stephanie
Ten Talents...
Thanks for the linky! I'm gonna do it too!
Hi!
My father was a plumber, but when he retired he made jewelry. Interesting change, isn't it?
He bought stone like tiger eye, cut them and shaped them with his equipment in the basement and made bracelets, rings and necklaces. He also made spoon rings which are coming back now. When he passed away we discovered some stone that he hadn't used yet and a whole collection of spoon rings that he had saved in a box. My kids love them!
Hi there, linking up from the Tuesday Blog hops.
Hoping your week is off to a good start.
Marie
The Things We Find Inside
I found you on the blog hop and I'm your newest follower! Come follow me too! :)
http://curliegirlie03.blogspot.com
Hi there! I'm a new follower from Tuesday Blog Hop! :) If you can, please come by and visit!
-Jessica
And Then There Were 4...
http://giveawaysandlife.blogspot.com/
Just stopping by to say HI from the Tuesday Blog Hop
http://mom2fourandmore.blogspot.com/
Thanks for joining in on the Tuesday Blog Hop! I'm following back. Love your jewelry designs.
Hiya! I am your newest follower! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today too! Have a great week!
found you on bloggy moms and am following both your blogs. Tried to leave a comment on your other site and I could not finish the word verfification because it would not let me scroll down to see the whole word and put it in.
My blogs
http://tawnasplan.blogspot.com
http://btrbb.blogspot.com
http://tawnassecret.blogspot.com
Hey there - Thanks for the follow! Tried to leave a comment on your new blog but it didn't let me see the box to type in the word verification.
~Kimberlee
Post a Comment