Dearheart Designs: Follow Us Monday Morning   

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Follow Us Monday Morning


Photobucket


Question of the Week: If you could go on vacation anywhere in the U.S., where would you go?

Answer: If I could go anywhere, I would love to go to Vegas! It seems like everyone I know has gone and I've never been there!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I would go to Paris right now!
Thank you for following back!
Xo

Unknown said...

I've never been to Vegas either, but I have to visit Miami first!
http://mibargainmom.blogspot.com/

Lolo @ Crazy About My Baybah said...

The Venetian is my favorite casino!
Thanks for stopping by! New follower!
http://crazyaboutmybaybah.com

Jacqueline said...

I would love to go to Washington DC. I have a good friend who lives there and keeps inviting me but haven't gotten around to it. My son has gone twice this year - no fair.

If I can go outside of the United States, I want to do the direct flight from SLC to Paris, stay a few and then head to Italy.

Peggy said...

I am hopping in!!
I have been to Vegas and it was fun!
Nice to meet you!!
matternu@gmail.com
http://www.pegsplay.com/2010/08/follow-me-monday-2-and-monday-blog-hop.html

Dawn said...

Hey lady :) Thanks so much for following, and your sweet advice! I am now following right back, and getting ready for that shower :)
Dawn :)