I am your newest follower. I hope you can follow back at http://mylifeadventurebyme.blogspot.com/2010/08/monday-blog-hop.html. You sound like a busy mom too. Have a great day. God Bless, Shelley
Hi! My name is Kim and I am the Owner/Designer of Dearheart Designs. Most members of my family have been involved in someway or another in "the jewelry business". I take after my grandmother in the designing aspect, which makes me pretty proud!
12 comments:
I am your newest follower. I hope you can follow back at http://mylifeadventurebyme.blogspot.com/2010/08/monday-blog-hop.html. You sound like a busy mom too. Have a great day.
God Bless,
Shelley
New follower from the Monday blog hop. Follow back please if you can!
Amber at http://www.iheartgiveaways.com
I am a new follower and I would love a follow back, also check out all of my great giveaways!!!
http://www.mommykatie.com/
I am a new follower. Have a wonderful week.
stopping by from MFM i'm your newest GFC follower!
www.mamalovesherbargains.com
I'm following you, will you follow me?
http://songberries.blogspot.com/2010/08/marvelous-monday-blog-hop.html
I'm a new follower and I would love for you to follow me back!
Thank you so much!
http://yelliepooh.blogspot.com
Hiya! I'm a new follower from Meet Me Monday!!!
Visit me at Southern Expressions
Hi! I'm here from the blog hop. I am new a follower.
Living Out Loud
http://lgreenss.blogspot.com/
stopping over from meet me monday! look fwd to checking out your blog
http://twochildrenandamigraine.blogspot.com/
These are beautiful. I think you should do one for Fibromyalgia Awareness ;.)
kkfoster35 at msn dot com
following via gfc
kkfoster35 at msn dot com
Post a Comment