I'm linking up with another blog hop this Wednesday hosted by Moms Review 4 You. If you're interested in participating and meeting more bloggers, click on the link below!
Hello Kim... already a follower. Wouldnt know it since I fell off the face of the earth recently!! Hope you are well
I have gotten way behind on everyones blogs, shame on me. I am attempting to get caught up, which is quite a task I might add.
Make sure you zoom over and check out all the new changes to my blog. I have tons of new giveaways too, new one posted all the time!! Stay Fabulous Chara www.nothingbutfabulousity.com
Hi! My name is Kim and I am the Owner/Designer of Dearheart Designs. Most members of my family have been involved in someway or another in "the jewelry business". I take after my grandmother in the designing aspect, which makes me pretty proud!
4 comments:
thanks for the follow! following you back!
Sofia
From PDX with Love
thanks for the follow! following you back!
Sofia
From PDX with Love
Hello Kim... already a follower. Wouldnt know it since I fell off the face of the earth recently!! Hope you are well
I have gotten way behind on everyones blogs, shame on me. I am attempting to get caught up, which is quite a task I might add.
Make sure you zoom over and check out all the new changes to my blog. I have tons of new giveaways too, new one posted all the time!!
Stay Fabulous
Chara
www.nothingbutfabulousity.com
Hi! looking forward to reading more of your posts! ...following you from Moms Review 4 u!:)
would ♥ to hear from you too!
http://chicsassymom.blogspot.com
Post a Comment